Skip to content
Vital Reds-Vibrant Reds Sun Organics Super Antioxidant Blend 250gm
Antioxidant Super Reds
- Synergestic whole food source of Polyphenols, Anthocyanins, Bioflavonoids, Carotenes, Resveratrol
- Nutrient dense: concentrated and easily absorbable format
- Combat free radicals and boost cellular health
- Cardiovascular and cognitive function support
- Wide variety of applications: nutritional powder, capsules, tablets, drinks, smoothies, functional foods, etc.
- Attractive color and delicious superfruity taste with no added sugar
- No binders, fillers, artificial colors, preservatives or flavors
- AcaiVida is a rich source of antioxidant compounds, particularly anthocyanins and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Acerola is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, Acerola also contains a variety of mineral salts that can help stressed and tired skin to be remineralized.
- Blackberry is rich in protein and essential fatty acids and its high tannin content may be helpful for maintaining tightness of tissues.
- Cranberry is an abundant source of a unique subclass of flavonoids called proanthocyanidins (PACs).
- Goji contains a complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin.
- Grapeseed contains powerful antioxidant polyphenols, such as oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC), resveratrol, vitamin E, and flavonoids.
- Jabuticaba is a deliciously sweet deep purple fruit rich in the unique antioxidant compound, jaboticabin.
- Mangosteen is particularly rich in a class of very potent antioxidants called xanthones.
- MaquiForza contains astonishing levels of antioxidant compounds. Maqui has the highest ORAC level of any known berry.
- Pomegranate contains high levels of ellagic acid, tannins and anthocyanins, which are also potent antioxidants.
- Raspberry contains significant amounts of the phytochemical ellagic acid, as well as other antioxidants flavanoids such as quercetin, kaempferol and anthocyanins.
- Strawberry is bursting with a unique synergestic combination of antioxidant phytonutrients–including anthocyanins, ellagitannins, flavonols, terpenoids, resveratrol and phenolic acids.*